Skip to main content

Life is an essay, not a choice

One of my friend told me that life isn’t a choice, but it’s an essay. You’re a writer of that essay. You have the power of your pen to write down what you’re going to do, to be, lived, whatever you want. You can be whoever you want. Write down your character, the places that you’re going to travel, do what you want or in order to get what you want. Leave what you don’t like and need. Everything are as that simple.

Some of us, often, do what people want us to do, wear what people want us to wear, and become the person just to be welcome in your community. That’s not a wrong things to do. People tend to have a lot of faces in order to adapt and survive. But become something that you want neither a wrong thing as long as you hurt no body. Well, even if you do hurt somebody, it’s isn’t my problem to be true. But I won’t hurt someone just to get what I want. There is something called mutualism, but I wont talk about it here.

Working a job you hate
So we can buy shit we don’t need
To impress people we don’t like

When you do things and become a person that everybody want, you’ll never get enough because you weren’t born to be loved by every single person in this world. And when you do something just because you think that’s what normally thing goes by, think again. Don’t let the thing you own ended up owning you. But you can be loved by one person to be true, yourself.

I used to hate, I fucking hate myself. I cried each night just by seeing my reflection behind the mirror. I saw her like a hideous monster living inside my soul. I used to be a super skinny girl, but I never get enough. There were always something wrong, big hips, messy hair, thick eyebrow, imperfect face, nothing good inside me. That though sometimes still hunts me. But I know something, the only person who can truly appreciate you is yourself. You have the control of what you think, the way you see your reality, and of course yourself. Write it in honest. Tell what you want.

I wrote about Sarah in junior high school, Ana in senior high school, and Amynta today. Some of them are the wickness that I have, but rest of them are the ideal girl that I imagine. Until two days ago, I realized, why I never try to be one of them? The character that I wrote? I have the pen and book to write down my life. I cut down my hair, made it super short, and died the color into red. Ana. One of the girl that I wrote. I used some hippies clothes. I become her for a day. That day where I realized that I have a lot of control in my life. I can be whatever I write.

One of my friend asked my, why I massively changed each time I met him? Because I enjoy to play many kind of character in my life. Then some of you may think that I have no stand point, no real personality, and labile. Well, I have a character too, a character that love to play a game, change personality, and act as the world is a theater. But I guess it’s a complex one.

“You’ll never be happy if you continue to search what happiness consist of.
You’ll never life if you are looking for the meaning of life,” Albert Camus

You may said that world is boring, it just a repetition of born, learn, sex, and death. But to me, it’s more than that. Every one have their own book. Write it with your heart and mind, then make it a best seller. Or at least, you’re favorite one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turn Your Dream into a Fiction

Turn Your Dream into a Fiction I write down almost every single dream that I had in the night since I was about nine or ten years old. Why? Basically because I had a nightmare at that moment, and I kept remembering it, then I decided to write it down on my diary. But then I addicted to write more and more. Our dreams that we had in the night in our sleep, are amazing, and unlimited. Full of emotion and sensation, give us a great ideas, even tough sometimes they make us cry in the morning, or frightening. Some people believed that every single dream have a special meaning. I continue to write down my dreams because I enjoyed to read it back again. Sometimes they are associated to each other, sometimes it just a weird and doesn’t really has the “Heart”, but sometimes it could made my throat even felt the heartbeat. Mostly, my dreams didn’t really had a main character, and it was like an incident lead by another incident, but didn’t really had a climax, or the real story. That’s why I ...

Thank you :)

He drinks beer, I drink water He is a movie director, I'm a highschool student He smokes, I hate ciggarate He lives in Myanmar, I live in Indonesia He loves party at night, I love sleep at night He has a black eyes, I have a brown eyes He is 29 years old, I'm 18 years old He loves sweet music, I love rock music He has a warm hands, I have a cold hands "thankyou so much for this whole week", "No, I'm the one who should say thankyou" :) thank you

Lost Inside the Crowd

“Hey, I saw your feather on the back of my house yesterday” “I saw it beneath the cloud of Red Planet” “Ah, I forgot to tell you, that I saw yours either on the Blue Country” I lost in silence for a while, I knew what their were thinking. “I bet you had flight a lot with those wings” “I bet you had met a lot of people, angel, demons, and alien?” Perhaps. Demons. Sometimes I wonder, how lucky they are. They know exactly who they are, they know exactly what they want, and where they belong to. Hell. Lucky as hell. How about me? Who am I? Where do I belong to? I love to fly, but then I stuck into it. One morning, I flied beside a red light to one castil, playing around with the kids. Afterward I flied away beside a yellow light to a farm, rolled in the mud, playing along with cows, pigs, and chickens. When the sun lost his light, and the moon raised up her elegant atmosphere through her grace visible radiation, another part of the world called me. I wore the most favorabl...